2004: Bachelor of Fine Arts with Great Distinction and Distinguished Exhibition, University of Saskatchewan.
2009: CARFAC SASK Mentorship with Holly Fay
2012: Painting workshop, Studio Borgo, Lucca Italy.
2019: Terrain. Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery (upcoming in Sept)
2019: Terrain. Allie Griffin Gallery, Weyburn
2017: Terrain. Elsie Scherle Gallery, Regina Beach.
2017: A Minute In Time. Biblioteca Communale, Borgo A Mozzano, Lucca, Italy
2016: Picturing Grandmother. Portage La Prairie & District Arts Centre
2016: Terrain. Art Gallery of Regina.
2015: Articulated Places. PWSS, Val Marie, SK
2014: Picturing Grandmother. Outlook Art Gallery, SK
2013: Refuge. TAE Contemporary Gallery, Regina
2013: Picturing Grandmother. Chapel Gallery, North Battleford, Sk.
2010: The Calling Trees. McIntyre Gallery, Regina, SK
2009: Trees, Flowers, Grass. Routes Gallery, Harris, Sk.
2007: Progress. Elsie Scherle Gallery, Regina Beach, Sk
2007: Progress. Allie Griffin Art Gallery, Weyburn, Sk
2007: Progress. Estevan Art Gallery
2007: Wild-deor-ness. Frances Morrison Library, Saskatoon, SK
2006: Progress. Mendel Art Gallery, Artist by Artist
2004: Bug in My Eye. Gordon Snelgrove Gallery, Saskatoon, SK
2019: Summer Salon. Art Gallery of Swift Current (Upcoming)
2019: Tourist/Turista: 7 Days, 7 Moments. 2 person exhibition with Heather Cline, Art Placement, Saskatoon
2018: Art Now. Regina Art Collective and Sakewewak, Saskatoon
2018: Art That Fits. Regina Art Collective, Lobby Gallery, Regina
2018: New Ground: Explored and Revealed. Regina Art Collective, Lobby Gallery Regina
2018: Vantage Point. Regina Art Collective, Lobby Gallery, Regina
2005: Ordered Chaos. St. Thomas More Gallery, Saskatoon
2005: Space Divided by Four. Faculty Club, University of Saskatchewan.
2004: The Del Mar Sessions. Gordon Snelgrove Gallery, Saskatoon, SK.
2004: Picturing Queer. Gordon Snelgrove Extension Gallery, Saskatoon, SK
2004: Recent Work. Drawing and Painting Exhibition: O.O.R.P. Raymore, SK
2004: Paper Cuts. Mendel Art Gallery, Saskatoon, SK
2003: Working Backwards/Paper Blankets. Gordon Snelgrove Gallery, Saskatoon
2003: Arts Tunnel Project. University of Saskatchewan
2009: Paper Cuts. Flatlands Artists Studio, Regina, SK
2008: Spirit of Manitou Studio Trail. Semans, SK
2007: The Shortest Night. Semans, SK
2006: Houseworks. Semans, SK
2017: Studio Borgo, Borgo A Mozzano, Lucca Italy.
2014: Wallace Stegner House, Eastend, SK
PUBLIC & CORPORATE COLLECTIONS
St. Thomas More Gallery
University of Saskatchewan (Gordon Snelgrove Collection)
Michael Misenchuk Travel Award, Department of Art History, University of Saskatchewan, 2004.
2016: Russell, Bruce, “Edie Marshall”, Preview: Galleries West, Vol 15.1, Spring 2016. p 32.
2015: Fay, Holly, “Terrain”, Art Gallery of Regina brochure.
2006: “Progress Edie Marshall/Terry Billings”, Artists by Artists: Folio: The Mendel, Vol 34.2. spring 2006
2003: Tod Emel. . et.al, A documentary of the Arts Tunnel Project with Jeff Nachtigall, Saskatoon: Kenderdine Art Gallery, 2003
2016: Beatty, Greg, “Artist converts pixels to paint in ambitious exhibtion”, CARFAC SASK Newsletter, Vol 28.2, March/April 2016.
2007: “Progress” incorporates ancient Rome and Saskatchewan.” Lifestyles”, August 31, 2007. Estevan
2007: Colleen MacPherson, “Wild-eor-ness”, Review: At the Galleries. Star Phoenix. May 19, 2007
2006: “Houseworks” brings urban and rural artists together.” CARFAC SASK: Newsletter. Vol.18 No. 06. July-August 2006.
2005: McPherson, Colleen , “Ordered Chaos”, Review: At the Galleries, Star Phoenix, Sept. 17, 2005.
The Art Gallery of Regina
RELATED WORK & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
2016 to 2018:
- Board member Saskatchewan Arts Board
- Curatorial Working Committee, Saskatchewan Arts Board
- Riverhurst Communities in Bloom - Arts facilitator
- Instructor for introductory painting workshop, Riverhurst, SK funded by Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange and Southwest District for Culture Recreation and Sport
2016 & 2017:
- Instructor for beginner’s acrylic painting workshops, Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery.
- Instructor for “Creative Boost” workshop, Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery
- Instructor for “Acrylic Texture” workshop, Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery
- Instructor for Beginners to Advanced acrylic painting classes, Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre
- Instructor for “Painting Like the Impressionists” class, Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre.
- Instructor for Art Gallery of Regina acrylic texture workshop
- Program Coordinator CARFAC SASK, Regina
- Board member, Art Gallery of Regina
- Program Coordinator, Art Gallery of Regina
- Jury member for CARFAC Mentor I program
- Gallery Assistant, Art Gallery of Regina
- CARFAC President & Provincial Rep
- Art facilitator for Dundurn Elementary school’s Arts Smarts Grant Project.
- Curator for “Houseworks”, a rural studio art show with 23 urban and rural artists, Semans, Sk.
- CARFAC board member
- Art facilitator for Raymore High School Centennial Arts Smarts Grant project. - Instructor for beginners watercolour & drawing classes for Carlton Trail Community College & Rural Seniors Education programs